Apply for L19AS00090
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2019 Round One Applications Due July 22, 2019, 430 PM ET Round Two Applications Due August 5, 2019, 430 PM ET Round Two Applications Due August 20, 2019, 430 PM ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing
Previous opportunity: Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children and Families Affected By Opioids and Other Substance Abuse
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L19AS00090
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00090) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00047||Archeological Survey, Monitoring, and Site Recording for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00310||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional Curriculum-based Education and Provide Recreation Opportunities to Local Tucson Youth|
|P19AS00314||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00267||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, and Implementation|
|L19AS00035||Arizona Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00316||Increase Public Availability of Pacific West NHL|
|P19AS00317||Investigate Alternative Winter Roost Features and Initiate Pseudogymnoascus destructans and WNS|
|P19AS00319||Emergency Repair to VT Historic Wall/Non Historic Roof|
|L19AS00051||Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|F19AS00268||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conservation Grant Program, Klamath Basin Program|
|P19AS00318||Provide for NPS Engagement in Earth Science Week and National Fossil Day|
|F19AS00269||Monarch Student Development Initiative|
|F19AS00270||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P19AS00306||Resource Stewardship in the Integrated Resources Management Division at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park|
|P19AS00323||NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaborative Wildlife and Fisheries Research, Management, Outreach and Education in NPS Park Units|
|P19AS00324||Sierra Nevada Red Fox: Range, Habitat, and Occupancy Models|
|NPSNOICHAM1900709||El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro National Historic Trail (ELCA) Exhibit Research Internship|
|P19AS00325||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 NRGNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00077||Maintenance Project (repair fences, trails, remove vegetation) at Parashant National Monument|
|L19AS00097||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00090", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.