Community Engagement Grants - Annual Program Statement (SMK800 17 PAS 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Macedonia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Engagement Grants - Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary - Phase III
Previous opportunity: Surveillance, intervention, and referral to services activities for infants with microcephaly or other adverse outcomes linked with the Zika virus
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMK800 17 PAS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: