FY 2019 Gap Year Program for Russian Students (DOSRUS 19 CA 03)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Russia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Gap Year Program for Russian Students" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Information and Communication Technologies Access
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOSRUS 19 CA 03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005573||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Methods Notes: Testing Evaluation Approaches in Democracy and Human Rights|
|SCAISB 19 AW 004 02192019||Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support|
|SFOP0005569||DRL Addressing Early and Forced Marriage in Morocco|
|SFOP0005608||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Ethiopia|
|USGS 19 FAC 0070||Grand Canyon Youth Project|
|SFOP0005583||DRL FY18/19 Cuba RSOI|
|F19AS00113||Monitoring of the Clear Lake Aquifer for impacts from agricultural irrigation development and technician assistance|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 005||Restoration of the Lalish Temple|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 001 SCA 02252019||English for Specific Purposes Training for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan|
|SFOP0005624||2019 Chad and Cameroon|
|DOS PTA 201904||2019-2020 Fulbright Program Logistics|
|19AC01||Documenting and Developing Two Leadership Curriculum Packages|
|SFOP0005572||DRL Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Iraq|
|SCAISB 19 AW 005 02262019||Building Capacity for Non-Formal Education|
|SFOP0005625||Niger Counterterrorism Battlefield Evidence Integration|
|USGS 19 FA 0060||Hazard Assessment and Monitoring of Aleutian Arc Volcanoes|
|SFOP0005574||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Developing Tools to Map Social Movements|
|SFOP0005606||DRL FY18 Global Security and Human Rights|
|OVW 2019 16169||OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|19CS10||Reentry Employment Series Training and Coaching Facilitation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOSRUS 19 CA 03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: