Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017 (EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.475.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017 See Section IV of the solicitation for additional information about the close date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Ocean Exploration FY 2018 Funding Opportunity
Previous opportunity: Shiawassee NWR Hydrologic Reconnection and Wetland Restoration Phase II
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17 FA 0247||Actionable Phenological Science for the Water-limited Southwest|
|NPS 17 NERO 0065||Engage Visitors in Citizen Science by Documenting Biodiversity and Phenology Pilot Project|
|BOR MP 17 F004||Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|P17AS00417||Understanding the ecological changes of Shark River Slough|
|EPA R4 SFL 2017 01||2017 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OA OSDBU 17 01||Host and Facilitation of the State Small Business Ombudsman/Small Business Environmental Assistance Provider 507 Program's Biannual Training|
|P17AS00406||Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00412||Detecting Vegetation Change along Everglades National Park boundary areas|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 002||URBAN WATERS MIDDLE BLUE RIVER AMBASSADOR|
|F17AS00283||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|EPA G2017 ORD F1||National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drinking Water|
|NPS 17 NERO 0084||Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas|
|EPA R4 WPD 17 01||FY17 Region 4 Catastrophic Coral Disease|
|NPS 17 NERO 0086||Monitoring Estuarine Condition and Seagrass in NPS Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network Parks|
|P17AS00462||Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park|
|F17AS00295||Ecology and Management of Kuroshio shot-hole borer|
|BOR MP 17 N022||Sacramento River Salmonid Passage Model for Data Assessment in Real Time|
|BOR LC 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA GM COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS 2017 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: