Apply for HRSA 22 074
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Infant-Toddler Court Program – National Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 03, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 04, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2022 Soil Science Collaborative Research Proposals
Previous opportunity: Protecting human rights: combating hate and politically motivated crimes
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 074
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 073||Infant-Toddler Court Program – State Awards|
|TI 22 002||Targeted Capacity Expansion|
|TI 22 008||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act Grants|
|HRSA 22 091||Early Childhood Developmental Health Systems: Evidence to Impact|
|CDC RFA CE22 2205||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- NEW|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004CC22||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program- Competing Continuation|
|72065622RFA00005||USAID’s Facilitating Impact that Lasts for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (FILOVC) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA TS 22 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|SM 22 003||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
|SM 22 008||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Youth and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis|
|SM 22 007||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|CDC RFA PS22 2204||Enhancing National STD/HIV Prevention Efforts by Promoting Holistic, Comprehensive and Evidence-Informed, Health and Wellness Approaches through Strategic Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS22 2211||Enhanced surveillance of persons with early and late HIV diagnosis to understand system and individual factors associated with new infection and delayed testing|
|SM 22 005||Minority AIDS Initiative|
|SP 22 003||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs|
|CDC RFA OE22 2202||Enhancing US Clinical Laboratory Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA CK22 2201||Reducing the Tuberculosis Burden in U.S. Bound Populations from the Philippines|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOD DDTI 0035||UCEDD National Training Initiative to Support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities with Co-Occurring Mental or Behavioral Health Disabilities|
|72062122RFA00004||Tanzania Malaria Case Management Activity (TMCM)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.