Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site (P18AS00534)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $62,271.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Trail Maintenance at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area
Previous opportunity: Packaging and Spreading Proven Pediatric Weight Management Interventions for Use by Low-Income Families
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00534) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00606||Batty About Bats|
|P18AS00612||: Invasive Plant Control: Implementing Integrated Pest Management at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00614||ANALYZING 14 YEARS OF LANDBIRD DATA FOR THE NORTHERN COLORADO PLATEAU I&M NETWORK|
|P18AS00615||NOTICE OF INTENT: Augmented Reality Diorama Project|
|P18AS00616||GIS Intern for natural resource projects|
|BOR UC 18 N018||Bosque Ecosystem Monitoring Program|
|BOR UC 18 N017||New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Assistance for Implementation of the Middle Rio Grande Biological Opinion|
|P18AS00618||NOTICE OF INTENT: Kiowa County, Colorado, Murdock Building Agreement|
|P18AS00623||Ku No Ka Pono o Haleakala|
|P18AS00469||Preserve and Interpret Manzanar's Layers of History, Manzanar National HS|
|P18AS00624||Proactive Risk Based Unstable Slope Assessment in Transportation Corridors|
|P18AS00626||Research various forms of transportation used during the Cherokee Removal|
|F18AS00332||New Mexico Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office Fish and Aquatic Conservation|
|F18AS00333||Southwest Region Migratory Bird Program|
|P18AS00629||Fuels Treatment Projects at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00630||PWR Cultural Landscapes Inventory Internship|
|P18AS00632||Natural Resource Conservation Projects for Youth Engagement and Development within the Pacific Island Network Parks|
|USGS FA 18 0350||Notice of Intent: 2018 ACES Conference Support|
|F18AS00330||Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N023||Trinity River Fisheries – Run Size Survey|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00534", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: