Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0127
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $229,298.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Windsor County, Vermont
Previous opportunity: Utilize interns to assist with critical assessments of bat populations
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0127
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0127) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00577||Prepare National Register Determinations of Eligibility for Mission 66 Properties in the National Park Service|
|NOI ILAB 19 02||Campos de Esperanza|
|DHS 19 MT 029 000 99||FY19 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 19 MT 047 000 99||FY19 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|SFOP0006146||Copy of Combating Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0006149||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa|
|P19AS00580||Heritage Documentation programs|
|USGS 19 FAC 0332||Notice of Intent - Measurement of nutrient stoichiometry for harmful and nuisance algal growth|
|USGS 19 FAC 0331||Notice of Intent - Assess the threat of sylvatic plague to Penasco least chipmunks|
|USGS 19 FAP 0119||Notice of Intent - 21st William T Pecora Memorial Remote Sensing Symposium|
|USGS 19 FAC 00333||Notice of Intent - Using drones to quantify the distribution of milkweeds for monarchs|
|SFOP0006158||FY 2020 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Scholars|
|BOR PN 19 N018||Ririe Recreation Area Operations and Maintenance|
|P19AS00588||Identification and Evaluation of WWII and Mexican Period Resources at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P19AS00592||Preservation Field School and Repair of the Keane Wonder Aerial Tramway Towers at Death Valley National Park|
|BAA OAA PCM 2019||Catalyzing Private Investment BAA Addendum 03|
|19PR07||Alabama Department of Corrections|
|19CS13||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women's Facilities|
|19PR06||All Health Authority Training|
|P19AS00596||Preservation Field School and Repair of the Gem Mine Headframe, Ore Bin, and Mill at Death Valley National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0127", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.