Apply for 693JJ321NF00009
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center for Excellence for Rural Road Safety" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Technical Research Opportunities for 50-Year Photovoltaic System Service Life
Previous opportunity: Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ321NF00009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ321NF00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2021 005 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Areas of Persistent Poverty Program|
|693JJ321NF AIDDP||Accelerated Innovation Deployment (AID) Demonstration Program|
|FHWA TTPSF 2021||FY21 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR SPP 21 001||FY21 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|693JJ921R0000038||Adopting a Public Health Approach to Traffic Safety|
|12 016 001||DASH 102X Route and WMATA 7M Route|
|FTA 2021 006 TPM FERRY||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR SEC 21 001||FY21 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FTA 2021 011 TRI R2P||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Research to Practice (R2P) Program|
|693JJ921R000025||Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS) Program|
|693JH621 STSFA||2021 Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (STSFA) Grants|
|FR CRS 21 002||FY21-CRS-Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements|
|FTA 2021 012 TPM AAF||American Rescue Plan (ARP) Additional Assistance|
|FTA 2021 007 TPE||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2021 009 ICAM||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FTA 2021 010 TRI EMI||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Enhancing Mobility Innovation|
|693JJ322NF00001||Complete Trip - ITS4US Deployment Program Phases 2 & 3|
|FR CRS 22 001||FY18-21 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ321NF00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.