Apply for 72051822APS00001
- The Agency for International Development, Peru USAID-Lima in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "New Environmental and Economic Reactivation Partnerships Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 20, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Workforce Opportunity for Rural Communities (WORC): A Grant Initiative for the Appalachian and Delta Regions
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program, Accelerating Diagnostics Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051822APS00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051822APS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911KB 22 2 0008||SUSTAINABLE RANGE STUDY -Richardson Training Area, Fort Wainwright and Donnelly Training Area, Alaska|
|SFOP0008899||US-ASEAN Green Building Innovation Program|
|72051721RFA00003||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|SFOP0008946||Built Water Storage in South Asia|
|2022 687 RFI 001||Conservation and Communities Project|
|SFOP0008990||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in South and Southeast Asia|
|EPA REGIONS LCRD 2022 01||FY2022 - FY2023 REGIONAL SOURCE REDUCTION ASSISTANCE GRANTS|
|SFOP0009004||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central and South America|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051822APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.