Apply for O OJJDP 2022 171217
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 2022 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.830.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Program, Accelerating Diagnostics Research Award
Previous opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed, Career Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OJJDP 2022 171217
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OJJDP 2022 171217) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2022 171215||BJA FY 22 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171235||OJJDP FY 2022 Mentoring for Youth Affected by Opioid and Other Drug Misuse|
|O OJJDP 2022 171251||OJJDP FY 2022 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O OVW 2022 171045||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Sexual Assault Services Formula Program Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2022 171246||OJJDP FY 2022 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171213||OJJDP FY 2022 Drug Treatment Courts Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171253||OJJDP FY 2022 Multistate Mentoring Programs Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2022 171254||OJJDP FY 2022 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171249||OJJDP FY 2022 Family Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171265||OJJDP FY 2022 Invited to Apply — Byrne Discretionary Community Project Funding/Byrne Discretionary Grants Program|
|O SMART 2022 171259||SMART FY 2022 Maintenance and Operation of the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|O OVW 2022 171115||OVW Fiscal Year 2022 SAFE Virtual Practicum Program Invitation to Apply|
|O COPS 2022 171229||FY 2022 COPS Hiring Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171261||OJJDP FY 2022 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program for Juvenile Justice Residential Facilities|
|SFOP0008858||On-Demand Reports and Roundtables Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171258||OJJDP FY 2022 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171269||OJJDP FY 2022 Supporting Effective Interventions for Youth With Problematic or Illegal Sexual Behavior|
|O BJA 2022 171276||BJA FY 22 National Training and Technical Assistance: Capital Case Litigation Initiative|
|O OVC 2022 171264||OVC FY 2022 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force to Combat Human Trafficking|
|O BJA 2022 171280||BJA FY 22 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OJJDP 2022 171217", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.