Apply for 31310019K0001
- The Nuclear Regulatory Commission in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement, Development of Voluntary Consensus Standards that Establish Safety and Risk Criteria and Methods for Probabilistic Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Risk Management Grant, Fiscal Year" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 77.009.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lucas County, Ohio
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 31310019K0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (31310019K0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00108||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00109||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00110||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|G20AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 003||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 003 Advanced Solar Cells and Panel Production Improvements Project|
|DE FOA 0002174||Generating Electricty Managed by Intelligent Nuclear Assets (GEMINA)|
|BOR DO 20 F004||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021|
|20 503||National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes|
|N62645 PA 20 01||Conduct of Clinical Trials to Facilitate the Development and Approval of Novel Countermeasures (vaccines, devices, drugs) for Use by the Warfighter|
|2020 NIST PSIAP FR3D 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program – First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Prize|
|FOA AFRL RW 2020 0001||Regional Advancement and Capability Enhancement (RACE)|
|20 505||Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research|
|20 506||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|DE FOA 0002155||FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1|
|20 507||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|USGS 20 FA 0003||Notice of Intent|
|W911NF 20 S 0002||CCDC Annual Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)/Minority-Serving Institutions (MSI) Undergraduate Student Design Competition|
|20 508||Biology Integration Institutes|
|G20AS00011||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00012||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "31310019K0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.