Shiawassee NWR Hydrologic Reconnection and Wetland Restoration Phase II (F17AS00206)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shiawassee NWR Hydrologic Reconnection and Wetland Restoration Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2017 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Ducks Unlimited under justification 505DM 2.14B 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $213,592.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Gulf of Mexico Program Cooperative Agreements 2017
Previous opportunity: NCTC: MJV Program Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00206) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 0232||Notice of Intent: Support of Facilities at the USF/USGS St. Petersburg Science Center|
|L17AS00180||BLM-CO Preserving Mining Sites, Gunnison Field Office|
|P17AS00418||Cooperative Amphibian Monitoring in the Greater Yellowstone|
|P17AS00409||TEK Baseline Research|
|L17AS00167||BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program|
|L17AS00185||BLM-WO-Stewardship and Outdoor Ethics Education and Citizen Science Program|
|P17AS00387||Impact of forest restoration activities (thinning) on soil compaction and soil|
|F17AS00269||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|P17AS00403||Notice of Intent: ACE Crews Treat Invasives and Reduce Hazardous Fuel|
|P17AS00407||Remove Hazard Trees and Fuels from the Rainbow Point and Developed Areas of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|F17AS00254||Valle de Oro NWR VISTA and work corps crew|
|L17AS00173||BLM-CO Bat and White Nose Syndrome Surveys and Monitoring, Colorado River Valley Field Office|
|P17AS00419||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|P17AS00363||Promote Access to National Park Service Archives|
|P17AS00378||Restoration Project Assistance with Southwest EPMT|
|BOR UC 17 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans|
|P17AS00359||Science Communication Support for the Sierra Nevada Network|
|L17AS00160||BLM CA Desert Tortoise Research Natural Area (DTNRA), Management and Educational Outreach|
|P17AS00365||Promote Accessibility and Research of National Park Service Collections|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00206", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: